Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What Am I doing?

This is a question I'm sure I will continue to ask myself. As if I don't have enough stuff going on, I have decided to enter the world of blogging. I really have enjoyed staying current with my niece, Nora's, life through her blog and now she has just become a mother, and I a great-aunt and her blog allows me to share her new adventure, so here it goes for me. I'm sure my scrapbooking will suffer but I'm hopeful I can balance them both. The days have been so busy since school let out-between the trip to Bermuda and the kids swim and dive schedule, it has been hard to get into a routine. Finally this week I feel like I can breathe again and we are getting there. The kids are growing up so fast and it amazes me how they change from summer to summer. They are both doing great in swim and dive. Brandon placed 4th in 50m freestyle and 4th in 25m backstroke at the last meet. He cut his time by 9 seconds!! Way to go!! Shelby, too, is improving her times and hopefully at the next dive meet will do her back dive, which she has been working on. The kids and I are off to NY this weekend to visit my brother and just relax around the pool. We are taking Mom (grandma) along with us also. Hopefully, now that I have gone digital in the last 2 years I will have plenty of good pictures to share when we return.
I will post later to tell about our trip to Bermuda a couple of weeks ago. We have some lovely scenic pictures to show.

No comments: