Sunday, July 6, 2008

We're Back.....

We just got back from our trip to NY. My brother owns a home in Pinebush, NY. It is approximately 322 miles from our house to his. We actually had a relatively easy trip. The kids were great. I told them when we left Maryland and when we left NY today, that I was not stopping until I had done 200 miles, and they did fine. I was so impressed with their behavior. They watched 2 movies and then it was time to stop and they finished up the rest of the way with another movie or a game. It was a very pleasurable trip. We arrived and had a wonderful time. The kids spent the majority of their time in the pool and the adults spent our time reading, relaxing by the pool and just talking. For me it was especially nice to just have the time to talk to
Erik. So many of his visits to Maryland are for quick weekends and I have to work one day of every weekend, so there is just never enough time to spend together.
Here are a few pictures from our weekend. Happy 4th to All!!

No comments: