Saturday, July 19, 2008

Putt Putt for the Fun of It!




People always ask me what's Kevin doing these days in our backyard. Well, here it is. His latest addition to the backyard is a mini version of a putt-putt course. The kids are loving it! Shelby rearranges the bricks to make the shots more difficult. And here Kevin is adding another section to be completed in the coming week. So the Lee yard now consists of swings, tire swing, zip line, volleyball/badminton court, trampoline, tree house, trapeze bar, circle swing, basketball hoop and the Putt Putt course--Now open, come by for a try!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Elizabeth!
I just found this blog via a comment you left on Nora's blog. And I see you have a link to my blog - I had no idea! :) Leave a comment or two, my friend! I've kinda stopped posting b/c I've been busy and didn't think many people read anyway - just grandparents.
It'll be fun to see how the Lees are doing. I'll check back.
:) jen