Monday, August 18, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again....






Time for the Montgomery County Agricultural Fair. We just returned from 3 full days at Hershey Park last Wednesday (I will have to post some pics when Kevin downloads them), a day of rest (more like exhaustion on Thursday) and then we were off to the fair. My Mom (Grandma to the kids) has taken her grandkids for the last 23 years to the fair. I think she has missed 2 years in those 23 but it is an annual tradition, one my kids look forward to every summer. I love the tradition, but my feet were so tired after Hershey, I wasn't sure I was going to make it! But we went and the weather was slightly overcast, not too hot, and the fair wasn't very crowded. My brother went along and he rode the rides with the kids. I have to say that after about 1/2 dozen rides, he looked like he was done, too! It was a long day, but filled with memories! Thanks Mom!

No comments: