Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You Never Know..What Treasures are to be Found


Most people know that I work in a thrift store and many people ask what kind of things you can find. To be honest sometimes you might not find anything, but usually I find something, whether it be purses, jewelry or clothing. And sometimes you find a really good item. My brother and sister are both wonderful cooks and they like to cook, too. Me on the other hand, I like to collect kitchen stuff and I do love to bake. So when I came across this brand-new, still in the box, All-Clad 24qt Stock pot, I knew I had to have it! If my kitchen ever comes to fruition, I have dreams of making lots of homemade spaghetti sauce to freeze, but for now it remains in the box and my siblings drool just a little bit over my find and now know that there are treasures to be found at a Thrift Store!

No comments: